Commissionaires, Victoria this Islands and Yukon (CVIY) is accredited by the RCMP to submit fingerprints to the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) in support of criminal record checks.
- wish to immigrate to Canada
- want to obtain Canadian citizenship
- are applying for permanent residency in Canada
- need a passport, work permit or US waiver (all US I-192 waivers require fingerprints)
- are traveling abroad and require a foreign travel permit
- require a criminal record pardon
- are pursuing international adoption
- want to change your name
- need a foreign police certificate
- require FBI fingerprints
- are applying for a BC Security licence
- require access to Federal Government work sites through Public Works
- wish to become a volunteer
Location: 928 Cloverdale Ave., Victoria, BC
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Please call 250-727-7755 or email to book an appointment,
• Ink & Roll $45.00 including GST
• Digital Prints $45.00 including GST
• An additional processing fee of $25.00 payable to the RCMP may apply
Method of Payment: Cash, VISA, Mastercard or Debit
What to Bring: 2 pieces of identification, both government issued and 1 must include a photo and specimen signature.
SCAN TO DIGITAL SERVICE
The RCMP will only accept electronic fingerprint submissions for civil purposes. CVIY can now scan your ink and roll fingerprints and create an electronic file which we can submit to the RCMP for processing. This reduces the processing time for a “no record found” search from up to 6 months to as little as 7 to 10 business days with results being mailed to the applicant anywhere in the world in as little as a week.
This service benefits clients needing an RCMP certified background check that live in an area which does not have digital fingerprinting services as well as clients currently living outside Canada.
There are comprehensive and easy to follow instructions available, particularly for offshore clients. Please click here for instructions on completing a Scan to Digital Client application.
For further questions, please email us email@example.com.