Commissionaires, Victoria this Islands and Yukon (CVIY) is accredited by the RCMP to submit fingerprints to the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) in support of criminal record checks.
- wish to immigrate to Canada
- want to obtain Canadian citizenship
- are applying for permanent residency in Canada
- need a passport, work permit or US waiver (all US I-192 waivers require fingerprints)
- are traveling abroad and require a foreign travel permit
- require a criminal record pardon
- are pursuing international adoption
- want to change your name
- need a foreign police certificate
- require FBI fingerprints
- are applying for a BC Security licence
- require access to Federal Government work sites through Public Works
- wish to become a volunteer
Location (1) Victoria: 928 Cloverdale Ave., Free parking is available.
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm except for statutory holidays
Appointments: To avoid long waits appointments are recommended.
Please call 250-727-7755 extension 119 or email to book an appointment,
Location (2) Nanaimo: 11 Port Drive, Free parking is available.
By appointment, please call 250-754-1042 or email to book an appointment
• Ink & Roll $45.00 including GST
• Digital Prints $45.00 including GST
• An additional processing fee of $25.00 payable to the RCMP may apply
Method of Payment: Cash, VISA, Mastercard or Debit
What to Bring: 2 pieces of identification, both government issued and 1 must include a photo and specimen signature.
DIGITAL FINGERPRINTING FOR OFFSHORE APPLICANTS
The RCMP will only accept electronic fingerprint submissions for civil purposes. CVIY can now scan your ink and roll fingerprints and create an electronic file which we can submit to the RCMP for processing. This reduces the processing time for a “no record found” search from up to 6 months to as little as 7 to 10 business days with results being mailed to the applicant anywhere in the world in as little as a week.
This service benefits clients needing an RCMP certified background check that live in an area which does not have digital fingerprinting services as well as clients currently living outside Canada.
There are comprehensive and easy to follow instructions available, particularly for offshore clients.
Please click on the link for instructions on how to complete your application: Scan to Digital
For further questions, please email us email@example.com.
“I applied for my police certificate through Commissionaires Victoria on December 28, 2017. I want to bring to your attention Neil’s excellent customer service and the work ethic.
I got the email from CIC the second day of my vacation in China. CIC required me to submit the police certificate before January 8, 2018.
Neil was giving me direction and all the information I need in order to help me to get the police certificate on time. He was responding to my emails very fast and gave me lots of important information to make the decision.
As a foreigner in Canada, I have never experienced such excellent service in the past 5 years. I really appreciate the work Neil did for me.”