Home Watch: We’ll be there when you can’t
Without a dedicated alarm response system, your home security alarm system provides very little, if any, protection for your investment.
Let Commissionaires Victoria, the Islands and Yukon (CVIY) security professionals provide a Home watch service in real-time response and will:
- enter your home when the alarm is triggered when neighbours or friends may be reluctant to do so
- perform a thorough external and internal check and secure your home
- coordinate with the police if required
- coordinate with restoration specialists if required
- remain on guard at your home until it is properly secured
Did you know?
Your home insurance policy may not cover damages that occur when your home is unoccupied. While you are away we will:
- visit your home regularly
- respond to alarms
- water plants
- check appliances
- collect mail
- adjust lighting and window coverings
- make your home look occupied
- email inspection reports with photos after each visit
HOME WATCH helps you fulfill your insurance requirements and gives you peace of mind while you are away. Our security officers are licensed, insured, undergo criminal record checks and receive custom training. Most of our security professionals are former Canadian Armed Forces members and RCMP officers accustomed to providing public service.